I don't even really know where to begin! How about a random list of what's new in the life of SJP? What's that? You can't wait to find out about it??? I thought so.
- EASTER was busy, but lots of fun. Pics will come soon once we have Easter at Pat's Mom's tomorrow.
- My baby girl went for her 4 month checkup this week, and did NOT deal with the shots well. She took forever to get back to her usual smiley self...it was hard to watch and very sad!
- We live in THE MOST REDNECK NEIGHBORHOOD. I am so very o.v.e.r. i.t. Today while my sick child was attempting to nap (Praise the Lord), the classy crew across the street decided to REV their diesel engine as loud as possible for a good 5 minutes. This is following the 10 minutes they did it AT 4:00AM, and the squealy tire show / scream fest they performed in the height of the tornado warning last week. GIANT EYEROLL.
- I really didn't think I was that interested in the Royal Wedding...until I woke up Friday morning, turned on the TV to watch my
secret lovelocal meteorologist Tom Ackerman tell me if I needed to build an arc or not, and BAM--I was face to veil with Princess Kate, sashaying down the aisle. I COULD NOT STOP WATCHING. I even listened to NPR on the way to work for coverage so I didn't miss anything, and made my class watch it for like half an hour. How freakin' beautiful is she??? (See, fancy at heart, but really don't class up the royal monarch much. Ah, well.) Cutest couple ever.
- It's SO beautiful today!!!! One day of no rain, and 75 degrees. I can't decide what to do with myself so as not to waste it, but I knew if I didn't press "publish" soon, ya'll would leave me forever! I promise I'll try to do better, k?