Saturday, March 5, 2011

Fancy Saturday Night.

Well, here I am, in all my fanciness.  It's Saturday night.  PP is gone on his annual "Man Trip" to Gatlinburg, and baby Stella and I have the weekend to ourselves.  Did we hit the town in matching sequined tops (onesie for her) and sip delcious pixie stick martinis? Negative.  Did I round up a babysitter, grab my bestie, and head to the Blue Moon like we did years ago?  Negative again.  We changed into comfy pj's around 7:00 tonight, and she's been asleep in her swing for hours.  While I sat here waiting for her to wake up and entertain me, I was doing my usual blogstalking...and finally decided to start my own.  I realized how much I j'adore reading other people's bitness and nosing through their lives, so I figured, "Hey! Maybe someone would enjoy a peek into mine!" So here is the key to my magical world, folks.  Just a twenty-something-too-close-to-thirty-something enjoying the married life, the new baby, the pains of adulthood, the joys of teaching tiny minds, and finding the funny in life.
Welcome to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment