Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Project 31: Day 5. A Heartfelt Thank You.

Day 5. Write a blog thanking someone who has made your heart come alive.

My Sweet Stella,

Who else would I write this letter to? 

You have changed me completely as a person.  I am not just a wife, a teacher, a daughter, a sister, or a friend anymore.  I have added one more title-- mother -- and it has completely transformed everything about me.  It even affected the way I look at all the titles I had before you.  I'm not the same wife, teacher, daughter, sister, or friend that I was before I met you.  I'm better, stronger, at all those things...all because of you.  I've known lots of people...but never known one little person who could change my life so drastically.  And in such a wonderfully amazing therearenowordstodescribeit way.

Thank you, Stella.  Your sweet little hands and toes are the most precious hands and toes I've ever seen.  Your big blue eyes make me feel so proud inside, and so in love.  Your smile is just like your daddy's, and it makes my heart feel like it might swell out of my chest, just like his does.  You mean the world to me, and I'll do everything I can to protect you and be sure you know that you are cherished.  We both love you so much, Stella Elizabeth.  Thank you for making our hearts come alive.
Love,
Your Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment