Sunday, March 20, 2011

Project 31: Day 2. Uniquely Me.

UNIQUE.
(yoo-NEEK)
adjective. existing as the only one or as the sole example; single; solitary in type or characteristics

I dreaded this blog post as soon as I saw the list of topics.  I am NOT good at talking about myself.  I have been thinking about what to write here since I started this little project.  What exactly does make me unique?  I hate to be like everyone else...I always try to do what everyone else doesn't do...so I obviously think the aspect of uniqueness is important.  But as I tried to pinpoint things that make me unique, I thought, "Nope, other people do that."  or "Nope, other people have that quality." 

So I guess what it came down to is, I'm ME. Take me or leave me...but I'm gonna be me, unique or not. 

But one thing that I have, that I created, that I grew and nourished, and that I am in love with more than anything else in this entire universe, is Stella Elizabeth.   She's a one and only.  And so I guess THAT makes me unique.
Love,
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment